Posters from Come Game With Me
We created some posters to hang on the walls at the Fuel4 Come Game With Me event in Glasgow on March 21st.
Their purpose was to stimulate and provoke debate in the coffee breaks; to get conversations between the TV, games and digital creatives attending. As a result, they are simply food for thought and Channel 4 doesn’t necessarily agree with everything they say.
You can read them here:
- Are we heading for a creative coffin?
- Do we have the right tools for the job?
- How can gamification get us on the leader board?
- How do games affect our brains?
- Are games making us better?
- What do gamers actually want?
- What do the numbers tell us?
- What does the future hold?
- What is a ‘video game’ anyway?
- Who are the gamers of today?
You can also read a Storify of the day to get a flavour of the event.